Website Easter Egg (the Promotion) Terms and Conditions
A. Promotion Limitation
- A 10% off discount code is imbedded in this website.
- The first 100 customer who find and utilize the code may get a 10% discount on their order.
- Each customer may only use the code once.
- The discount code will be valid until 31 September 2019.
B. Other Terms and Conditions
- The applicable terms and conditions shall be applicable to the all orders generated under this Promotion.
- Just A Dram reserve the right to hold, void, suspend, cancel or amend the Promotion where it deems necessary to do so.
- If there is any reason to believe that there had been a breach of any terms or any attempt to circumvent or to frustrate them, we reserve the right to exclude any natural person from participating in the Promotion.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, we will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate any customer or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the discount.
- We reserve all rights to amend these terms without advising the contestants in advance.
- The customer shall indemnify and hold us (and its directors, officers, agents, representatives, employees and any company in relation of Just a Dram) harmless from and against any and all claims, suits, liabilities, judgments, losses, costs, expenses and damages (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) arising out of or in connection with any claim or suit, demand or request by the contestants.
- If a dispute has occurred about these terms and conditions, we reserves all right on how the terms should be interpreted and reserve the right of final decision.
- No Waiver. No delay of or omission in the exercise of any right, power or remedy accruing to any party under this terms and conditions shall impair any such right, power or remedy, nor shall it be construed as a waiver of any future exercise of any right, power or remedy.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region for the purpose of enforcing any claim arising hereunder.
- If a clause of this Contract is determined by the courts of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other clauses of this Agreement will continue in effect.