- The Content contained in this Website is for general reference only. All Content contained in this Website may be subject to change without notice.
- This Website also provides links to other websites (“Linked Websites”). The content, products, services, advertising or any other materials (collectively “Materials”) available or displayed on the Linked Websites are contributed by others over whom and in respect of which we have no control. The provision of Linked Websites does not constitute any endorsement by us on the Materials available or displayed on them. Access to, use of the Linked Websites and the Materials and any of your dealings with the operators of any of these Linked Websites are at your own risk.
- No statement, representation or warranty, whether express or implied, is made as to the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of any Content contained in this Website or any Materials contained in the Linked Websites or to their appropriateness for use in any particular circumstances.
- We are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use of or reliance on any Content contained in this Website or any Materials contained in the Linked Websites or any of your dealings with any operators of these Linked Websites.
The cookies used by us are in accordance with the categories set forth in all Hong Kong Special Administrative Region's privacy law. As follows a list of the cookies used by us is broken down:
On tour website, “Performance Cookies” are used which gather anonymous information of the visited sites. These cookies are also divided into three categories “Web Analytic”, “Affiliates Monitoring” and “Strictly Necessary Cookies”. “Strictly Necessary Cookies” are the ones used which enable us to get the minimum necessary information for the provision of the service. In any case cookies should be activated in the browser as they are essential for the service to be used in full, for instance, the access to the payment gateway.
What happens if I disable cookies?
If you disable cookies some of our services may not function properly. To continue browsing this website you need to agree to our cookies policy.
How can I change my cookies preferences or disable them?
In order to edit, block or eliminate cookies enter your browser’s configuration and follow the instructions:
Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings. If you need more information visit Microsoft support or your browser’s Help.
Firefox: Tools > Options > Privacy > History > Custom settings. If you need more information visit Mozilla support or your browser’s Help.
Chrome: Settings > Show Advanced Options > Privacy > Content Settings. If you need more information visit Google support or your browser’s Help
Safari: Preferences > Security. If you need more information visit Apple support or your browser’s Help.
If you don’t use any of the above browsers, select “Help” and choose option “Cookies” to get information about the location of the cookies folder.
- “We, our or us" means Effyis Group Limited, trading name of Just a Dram.
- “Content” means all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials displayed on or available through the Website.
- "Website" means website owned by Effyis Group Limtied (established at URL www.justadram.com).